What is "the Mother"? The Mother is a cobweb-like colony of living strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that grow naturally in the vinegar as it ferments.
Real raw apple cider vinegar has so many benefits:
- Rich in minerals, vitamins & enzymes
- Detoxifies the liver & purifies blood
- Taken before meals, it helps to digest food & keep pH levels balanced
- Relieves the pain & swelling of gout by preventing excessive acidity
- Eases arthritic pain & swelling in joints
- Lowers high blood pressure levels
- Helps to clear sinuses and soothe sore throats
- Clears up skin conditions like acne & excessive oiliness; balances pH
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents muscle fatigue & improves stamina
- Increases your metabolism & so assists with weight loss
- Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections
Directions for Use:
As a tonic, for digestion or for weight loss: Take two teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water three times a day.
Acne: Apply mixture of one part Apple Cider Vinegar to 8 parts water – daily. Rinse with hot water.
Mild athlete’s foot: Soak washed feet in a mixture of 7 Tbsps. Apple Cider Vinegar to one litre water.
Cellulite: Cellulite is a skin problem that can affect anyone, including men, women and children. The nutritional components of Apple Cider Vinegar have been known to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a glass of water, sweeten with teaspoon of honey and drink once each morning.
Gout: Apple cider vinegar helps to balance the body's pH and prevent the excess acidity that causes painful gout flare-ups.
Arthritis: Apple cider vinegar also helps to ease swollen and painful joints.
High blood pressure: Using apple cider vinegar as a daily supplement can help to lower high blood pressure levels, protecting you against cardiovascular disease.